SO let’s get to the entertainment. The kids are going to love these games after Trick-or-Treating or at any of your holiday parties this year!
1) Set up each plate so that it hangs halfway off the table with a marshmallow centered on the portion of the plate covering the table.
2) Create a foul line 7′ from the plates.
3) When the clock starts, player places broom bristle side down, and releases the handle so it makes contact with the plate.
4) The marshmallow should catapult into the air and the player must attempt to catch it in the cup while at least 1 foot is behind the foul line.
5) If a player’s hand makes contact with a marshmallow, the attempt does not count.
6) To complete the game, player must catch 3 marshmallows so that they are in the cup concurrently within the 60-second time limit.
- 1 cup
- 1 broom
- 10 paper plates
- 10 large marshmallows
Creepy Pantyhose Knock-Down
1) Set up bottles in 2 rows, each row 8′ apart, with the foul line between the rows.
2) a. Each bottle should be placed 4′ apart in its respective row.
2) Place the baseball into a leg of the panty hose, and pull the waist of the panty hose over the head.
3) When the clock starts, player may begin swinging baseball while keeping 1 foot on either side of the foul line.
4) Player may not use any part of body to propel the baseball.
5) To complete the game, player must knock over all 8 bottles within the 60-second time limit.
- 8 full plastic bottles
- 1 pair of panty hose
- 1 baseball
- foul line on the ground
1) Make teams of 2
2) When the clock starts, player 1 begins spinning so that toilet paper collects over the arms while player 2 holds the toilet paper roll.
3) If the player severs the toilet paper start again
4) Player must keep both fists closed at all times.
5) To complete the game the roll of toilet paper should be gone within the 60-second time limit.
- 1 roll of toilet paper
Face the Spider Cookie
1) When the clock starts, player may grab the first cookie and place it on the forehead.
2) The cookie must remain in contact with the face (i.e. player may not toss the cookie from the forehead and catch it in the mouth).
3) If a cookie falls, player may reset an intact cookie on the forehead for the next attempt.
4) To complete the game, the player must hold an intact cookie 3 times with his or her mouth within the 60-second time limit.
- At least 3 cookies
Egg Tower of Terror
1) When clock starts, player must stack 4 levels of paper towel rolls and eggs.
2) Each layer consists of standing paper towel roll with egg on top.
3) To complete game, all 4 layers must be freestanding for 3 seconds within 60-second time limit.
- 4 large eggs
- 4 empty paper towel rolls