2. Resistance Band – Weight training is an important aspect of losing weight and getting tone. These workout bands are an inexpensive and easy way to begin resistance training at home. Click here to order, and click here for some great workout ideas using the Resistance Bands.
3. Magic Bullet- If you like smoothies, this is a must-have! It’s small, it’s convenient, and you drink your smoothie right out of the cup you blend it in! For more information click here. To order, click here.
4. Rubbermaid Lunch Blox Salad Kit – If you have to eat on the go, this Salad Kit makes it easy to enjoy the delicious salad recipes from The Happy Gal cookbook. Click here to order.
5. Spi Belt – You’ve just got to get one of these babies! Whether you need something to hold your ipod while you run, or if you are at an amusement park and need some place for your phone, keys, or money, this belt is a keeper. It stretches so it can fit quite a bit, and it is such a step-up from the traditional fanny-pack! Click here to order.
6. Zone Bars – I’ve tried a lot of protein bars, and I come back to Zone Bars every time. They are the perfect snack or treat when you are eating healthy! Click here to order.
7. Blender Bottle – You burn twice as many calories if you drink a protein shake right after your workout, and these Blender Bottles make mixing up your shake easy! Click here to order.
8. Isa Pro- Want to get the most out of your workout? Then you need to know about IsaPro. This protein instantly metabolizes so when you start sweating, you are burning calories – and not your precious muscle. Click here for more information, or click here to order.
2. Brocade Desktop Filing System – This beautiful desk top filing system is THE answer to that pile of paper that is always on your counter. File away homework, schedules, and other important papers so you can find them easily! Click here to order.
3.Fridge Binz – Using these beautiful containers is the secret to having an organized fridge. These products were featured on my recent Studio 5 segment on 10/24/13. (Click here to watch it.) Click here to order.
4. Black and White Mesh Pouch Set of 4 – These pouches are the answer to an organized purse, diaper bag, brief case, or glove box. The graduating sizes keep those little things together that like to float around, such as gum, Ibuprofin, or lipstick in your purse, onesies, diapers, cutips, and ointment in our diaper bag, or registration and insurance cards in your glove box. Click here to order.
5. Labeler – Once you’ve organized things, you want them to stay that way! This labeler is the quickest, easiest way to label shelves, bins, and cupboards. Click here to order.