Even I will admit it – of all the holiday candy, Easter steals the show. There is just something about all of those candies in pastel colors, shaped like eggs and filled with caramel, peanut butter and marshmallow. Pretty hard to resist.
I don’t mind sprinkling the basket with a few of my kids’ favorite candies; but how about a few of these inexpensive items to fill up the bulk of the space? Everywhere the kids turn they are getting sugar!
1. Happy Easter Little Critter book by Mercer Mayer – Click HERE to buy.
2. Fancy Nancy’s Elegant Easter book by Jane O’Connor – Click HERE to buy.
3. The Berenstain Bears and the Easter Story by Mike Berenstain – Click HERE to buy
4. Hatch and Grow Easter Eggs – Watch them hatch into 3 different pets like Magic! – Click HERE to buy
5. Little Chirpers Sorting Eggs – learn matching and shapes as they play – Click HERE to buy
6. Aerobie Pro Flying Ring – hours of family fun playing catch with these soft rubber flying rings – Click HERE to buy
7. Barbie Princess with bunny – Click HERE to buy
8. Fun Express Cute Cupcake Stamps – Click HERE to buy
9. Dinosaur eggs with mini dinosaur figures inside – Click HERE to buy
10. Crayola 48 Count Sidewalk Chalk – Click HERE to buy
11. Geospace Jump Rocket, launcher and 3 Rocket set – jump on the pump and watch the rocket fly up to 300 feet in the air! – Click HERE to buy
12. Perplexus Maze game – entertaining, educational, and perfect for hand-eye coordination. -Click HERE to buy
13. Strap on LED fingers – Set of 4 finger lights in red, blue, green, and white – Click HERE to buy
14. Spot it – a visual game for the whole family, 5 challenging ways to play for hours of frenzied fun! – Click HERE to buy
15. Marabou Pens – girls will love these stylish pens – Click HERE to buy.
And if you’re looking for some healthy Easter recipes, I’ve got you covered! Click HERE for a mouth-watering recipe for Ginger and Thyme Brined Pork, a lighter Strawberry Shortcake, and one of my favorite spinach salads with avocado and pine nuts.
Hope you have a happy, healthy organized Easter!